Notices
Dodge Challenger Forum for the 2008+ Challenger. This includes the SE, SXT, R/T, Shaker, Scat Pack, SRT and Hellcat models.

Help with Code P2784

Old 03-03-2018, 11:23 AM
Deceypted13
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help with Code P2784

Welp as I was driving engine light came on and my cars Drive went out completely while going about 40 mph. If i were to press of the gas all the engine does is rev up no movement at all pull over turn it off and back on put it in drive and it went not even 30 seconds later it did the same it acts like it's in neutral even though it's drive come to a complete stop and it just doesn't move until I turn it off and turn it back on got it home check the codes and P2784 came out as a input/turbine a/b correlation also threw codes for incorrect gear ratio so I'm wondering how hard of a job is this or does the tranny have to come off to replace the sensor. I have 2010 Challenger R/T Classic I've looked everywhere for the sensor I can't find it.

Old 07-19-2018, 03:21 PM
SuperAPman11
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

have you fixed this problem? i just challenger just did this. i have a 2012 dodge challenger V6. got the same code and it happened the same way. my transmission have out and does not engage. any tips you can give on the issue? or how to fix?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Help with Code P2784