Dodge Charger The Dodge Charger. The car that made its competitors shiver in the 60's is reborn in 2006 into a sleek sedan that can still send the competition home wimpering, the Dodge Charger.

SuperBee stats?

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2007 | 11:58 PM
sgt061
Default RE: SuperBee stats?

I see my reply caused a stir awhile back by someJ. Urnialthrowing his two cents in. I'm sure his 'stang and muscle carare bothsitting on his dresser in his bedroom of his mommy's house in the form of matchbox cars. Grow up little man & get a life. I test drove a 427R prior to buying my Bee. Yeah it was fast, very fast. The car was tinny, had one power seat, no back seat, not near the stopping power the Dodge has & the list goes on. The ticket was just a tad higher then my car cost so that was not a factor. I was always a GM man prior to buying my SRT. GM had nothing in my price range even though I have GM points. Drove an SRT8 and ordered the Bee.

Old 07-17-2007 | 09:12 PM
JohnnyTuinals

Not saying that a Mustang Gt is fast at alll and also don't think the Charger is so hot.Yes yeaaaa can put a bee on the car and rasie the price and call it whatever you want.
I have tons of GM miles with the new updated GM card but yeaaaaa can only use 1000 miles for a vette.
I will stick with a trailblazer with 2500 points,,,thats about $80,000 worth of spending...Not bad for 2500 points.......
I would get the Mopar credit card but the only car that will interest me is the challenger.
And if the Challenger is not what I want then I will go with the Camaro or New updatedStang Gt for 2009...........
I am sure the Charger is a pretty fast car but if Mopar did it right they would have done what ford did with the Stang GT and not what GM did with the GTO........................JohnnyTuinals,,,,2 tuianals before bed time

By the way yeaaa cannot make any knid of a stir at allllllllllllllllllllllll

Old 07-18-2007 | 08:38 AM
SrtHemi
Veteran

Well i love the new look of the Chargers!! and thats with the 4 doors. How many cars can look that good with 4 doors. Not many. As far as being cheaply made take a look at every car produced now....everything is plastic and fiberglass. You cant crack on Dodge for using plastic because everyone is. Now 80,000 for a Z06 or would i pay 80,000 for a Viper????....Sorry but i would go with the Viper, everyone and there momma has a vette. As far as Fords go, All i have to say is at least when Ford made the emblem for their vehicles, They did circle the problem!

Old 07-18-2007 | 10:18 AM
Stroker
Veteran

ORIGINAL: SrtHemi

at least when Ford made the emblem for their vehicles, They did circle the problem!
Tooo true.

I hate to say this on a dodge forum but I would take a Z06 over a Viper any day. Theres a reason every one and their uncle has a Vette and a Z06 is more then just a Vette. How many Le Mans events has a Viper won since the intro of the Z06? Not many if any. Any GTS car that can beat a prototype in a 24 hour race Should be owned by everyone.

Old 07-18-2007 | 08:57 PM
SrtHemi
Veteran

Good point but i am the type of guy i would want something noone else has or their is a lack of..being down here i see ALOT of vettes and i have only seen a few Vipers. Dont get me wrong the Vette's are sweet but i just cant get by that Viper. Plus on ebay threre is a Viper with twin turbos...WOW only 140,000 dollars...talk about sweet!!

Quick Reply: SuperBee stats?