Dodge Charger The Dodge Charger. The car that made its competitors shiver in the 60's is reborn in 2006 into a sleek sedan that can still send the competition home wimpering, the Dodge Charger.

Diablo Tuner

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2007, 01:48 PM
baldyloxs
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Diablo Tuner

I have read on the Lx forums that Diablo is in the beta stages of testing their tuner.As of now its on a stock Maggie and the have gotten 20+rwhp on car.I already have my Superchips up for sale

Old 06-15-2007, 02:49 PM
MangoInTX
Charger Moderator
Default RE: Diablo Tuner

Nobody replied to my post on this so at least me and you can bounce it around

I'm going to ride this one out like I did putting off purchasing SuperChips. It sounds like the Predator should have some nice functionality like deleting the rear O2 sensors.

This is still a vapor product (not on the market) and I don't believe the numbers yet.

If they Diablo delivers what they say they will then I belive SuperChips will up the bar on their products functionality. Up until now there hasn't been any competition for them so this will turn into a leap frog event, both of them trying to one-up the other all the time <= that's good for us!

Old 06-15-2007, 03:45 PM
74scamp
Record Breaker
Default RE: Diablo Tuner

I read your link and I'm with you - going to take a wait and see attitude. I jumped too quickly when I got the Magnaflow exhaust. So, I don't want to do that again.

dave

Quick Reply: Diablo Tuner