Dodge Charger The Dodge Charger. The car that made its competitors shiver in the 60's is reborn in 2006 into a sleek sedan that can still send the competition home wimpering, the Dodge Charger.

roof mod

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2007 | 10:30 PM
733subvet
|
Rookie
Default roof mod

hey to all again
was wondering if someone can help me with a few questions -
1 - ordered my predator yesterday and cant find anywhere if it is compatible with wondows vista?
2 - someone was telling me in work that they saw a body mod for the chargers that attach to behind the back doors that adds a look to the car to resemble the old 70 chargers . have googled roof and body mods but cant find anything
3 - still curious about what someone else posted about throtle bodies and or spacers - are they worth the cash or just an addon that isnt really necessary and MAY void my lifetime warranty

PICTURES COMING SOON - PROMISE

Old 10-25-2007 | 07:48 AM
MangoInTX
Charger Moderator
Default RE: roof mod

1. Cool, you will like it.
2. I like the body theway it is but look forward to more information on this.
3. See this thread that mayhave been the posts you eluded to https://dodgeforum.com/m_1015532/tm.htm(also search for TBS up top and you will find various threads on the subject).

Old 10-25-2007 | 09:39 AM
74scamp
Record Breaker

I'm not really sure if the TBS works, but I can tell you this - my son works for a Ford garage.I take my Charger in from time to time and let him do some work on it - well, actually, his techs do the work, but he gets the credit for it. Anyway, the first time I took it in, when the tech brought it back out, he wanted to know what size pulleys I had on the super charger! He said it really hits hard at the bottom. I laughed. You see, the TBS, or at least some of them, will whistle at low rpms, and it sounds just like a super charger! I fessed up and told him the truth. But I was still happy that he thought it had a lot of hit down low. Guess he was comparing it to the Mustangs.

dave

Old 10-25-2007 | 08:29 PM
733subvet
|
Rookie

hey all

finally found what i was looking for in the roof mod - took quite a while to find it through google but FINALLY

http://www.rksport.com/main/part_det...20&catid=4

just ordered a set to go on my black baby - let me know what you guys think

Old 10-25-2007 | 09:18 PM
MangoInTX
Charger Moderator

I get the jest of it but I wish they had a better picture of how it attaches. That is a old school look which should look good.

Quick Reply: roof mod