Dodge Charger The Dodge Charger. The car that made its competitors shiver in the 60's is reborn in 2006 into a sleek sedan that can still send the competition home wimpering, the Dodge Charger.

Black "Daytona" Spotted in So. Calif

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2007 | 06:01 PM
TopBanana2953
Default Black "Daytona" Spotted in So. Calif

Hi all,

Last week the Mrs. and I saw a Black Charger with the Daytona grapics in Montclair Ca. They / he were driving towards us, so it was a breif encounter.We didn't stop to talk, of course we weren't in our's so getting thier attention would have been difficult Anyway, from what I saw it looked like a legit Daytona. Does anyone know how many and of what color Dodge is producing the Daytona in? I'm wondering if it is becoming a less exclusive model. My other question....Why black with the black decals? It didn't really work for either one of us. [:'(]I hope no one is offended

Old 10-28-2007 | 07:01 PM
MangoInTX
Charger Moderator
Default RE: Black "Daytona" Spotted in So. Calif

Sounds like a wana-be, R/T w/Daytona Stickers. Kinda like a TopBananna w/Superbee stickers [:'(]

Old 10-28-2007 | 11:11 PM
TopBanana2953

Hi Mango...If anyone would know it would be you

We were hoping that Dodge wouldn't make such an ugly Daytona.....Hey but then again it is Halloween Maybe it's someone's cruel idea of a scarycostumefor thier ride [sm=boohoo.gif]it worked[sm=boohoo.gif]

Old 10-28-2007 | 11:14 PM
C35L
Professional

Yea orthey probably took a Black R/T w/ Package and throw some Daytona decals on it

Quick Reply: Black "Daytona" Spotted in So. Calif