Dodge Charger The Dodge Charger. The car that made its competitors shiver in the 60's is reborn in 2006 into a sleek sedan that can still send the competition home wimpering, the Dodge Charger.

time for mod

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2008, 09:11 PM
733subvet
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default time for mod

just got the itch to do a SERIOUS mod to my Charger but need your guys & gals opinion please.

looking to finally dish out the cash to do either a hood OR really thinking about doing a shaker system on my car.

has anyone out there in cyberspace done business with or know anyone who has done business with DANKO REPRODUCTIONS ? was on ebay and they have a REALLY sweet looking shaker system for my 5.7 ! my only concern is dishing out 1300.00 on something i have been unable to find out any reviews on - the company or the product

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/06-07...spagenameZWDVW

any help or opinion would be GREATLY appreciated

Old 01-25-2008, 10:34 PM
74scamp
Record Breaker
Default RE: time for mod

Check his feedback. Most negative feedback is for very poor communication after the sale, and for slow shipping. He has 42 "mutually removed" feedbacks, which means the seller and buyer both agreed to remove each other's feedback/replies to feedback. That seems kind of high to me. There was no description when I pulled it up, and only one picture. Most of the items he has sold are for GM products, which would make me wonder just how goog a handle he has on our Chargers/Mopars. Keep researching the company, something is bound to turn up.

dave

Old 02-03-2008, 10:44 AM
RenoRob
Rookie

This is an excellent informative book on the new hemi and they did a build of a shaker system with pics and explanations of the process. It's availabe at amazon for 19 bucks or maybe for free at the library. It's a good read no matter what. -Rob
http://www.amazon.com/High-Performan...403&sr=8-1

Old 02-03-2008, 01:39 PM
733subvet
Rookie

Cool !

thanks for the heads up:

Dave - tried calling ,emailing and emailing them on the shaker but numbers "out of service" - OK NO DEAL THERE - went with the classic design conceptsinstead. found it through ebay for $920, direct from CDC they want $1050. figured save the $100 and put it toward another mod !

Bob - thanks for heads up on the book. gonna order it later. dont know if they are in ther but been looking for somewhere to find about mods i keep hearing about like the side marker mod i keep hearing about in forums.

Old 02-03-2008, 03:42 PM
bad venge
Section Moderator
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

There is a local shop that installs a shaker hood they had the Charger at the car show last year ...
Roman Chariots in Cleveland Ohio ... Unsure if they would sell direct or not

Quick Reply: time for mod