Dodge Charger The Dodge Charger. The car that made its competitors shiver in the 60's is reborn in 2006 into a sleek sedan that can still send the competition home wimpering, the Dodge Charger.

OBX Headers Vs. JBA Headers

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2008, 08:40 PM
bigpess51
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default OBX Headers Vs. JBA Headers

I just recently received the Diablo sport tunner, K&N CAI, Air-raid TBS & and am looking at buying the OBX or JBA shorty headers to place on my 07 charger R/T. What kind of horsepower increases am i looking at with the headers? and without the headers with the bolts ons i have purchased?Are there any suggestions on a different set of the shorty headers?

Old 02-21-2008, 09:33 PM
jesserayjames
Default RE: OBX Headers Vs. JBA Headers

Hey bigpess51, can you tell me how the flowmasters sound, I have 2007 Dodge Charger Daytona R/T and have been trying to figure out which exhaust system would sound the best with the MDS system.

jesserayjames@verizon.net

Old 02-21-2008, 10:11 PM
bigpess51

The Super 40's sound extremely clean, they are not very loud due to the rear resignators still being in place, they knock out alot of the deep sound that the super 40's make. They sound extremely good just alittle quite, once i take the resignators out i will provide ya with an update.

Old 02-22-2008, 07:41 AM
MangoInTX
Charger Moderator

I haven't heard of the OBX headers but have helped others install JBA. Most likely you can't go wrong with either header.

You will getaround 10 HP from the headers, if you also install high flow cats you will get another 5 HP.

Quick Reply: OBX Headers Vs. JBA Headers