Dodge Charger The Dodge Charger. The car that made its competitors shiver in the 60's is reborn in 2006 into a sleek sedan that can still send the competition home wimpering, the Dodge Charger.

Pricing for the 2006 Charger

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2005, 09:13 PM
92sc400
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pricing for the 2006 Charger

Hello All,

I'm sure this info has been posted, but I was unable to find it on the forum here. Please reply with the thread if this topic has already been covered.

Taken from an article back in Jan. at the Auto Show:

" The Charger will be in showrooms in April.

Pricing will be in the range of the Dodge Magnum wagon, says Chrysler group CEO Dieter Zetsche.

The base sticker price on the Magnum ranges from about $23,000 to $31,000.

The company will not disclose Charger volume. An annual build of 120,000 to 150,000 units is likely.

Styling distinguishes the 300 and the Charger and will help convey two different images, Eberhardt says.

George Murphy, senior vice president of global brand marketing, says the Charger will be marketed more heavily to men than the 300.

Dodge Charger, Magnum share parts

The 2006 Dodge Charger shares 85 percent of its parts with the Dodge Magnum wagon, the Chrysler group says. The Charger has unique exterior sheet metal and door trim panels."

Old 02-14-2005, 09:28 PM
92sc400
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Pricing for the 2006 Charger

Some of my questions are?

"The Charger will be in showrooms in April."

When I called Dodge today, I was told that June is when dealers would have the Chargers for resale.

"Styling distinguishes the 300 and the Charger and will help convey two different images, Eberhardt says. "

"Dodge Charger, Magnum share parts"

"The 2006 Dodge Charger shares 85 percent of its parts with the Dodge Magnum wagon, the Chrysler group says. The Charger has unique exterior sheet metal and door trim panels."

If the Charger, and Magnum share 85% of the same parts, than how will the Charger and 300 "convey two different images", as all three are very closely knitt. I would also like to know from those who have actually seen both the Charger and the Magnum if the "door trim panels" are the same or different. From the pictures I have seen it seems the two interiors are exactly the same.

Thanks for the information, when replying to this post.

Quick Reply: Pricing for the 2006 Charger