Dodge Charger The Dodge Charger. The car that made its competitors shiver in the 60's is reborn in 2006 into a sleek sedan that can still send the competition home wimpering, the Dodge Charger.

looking at a 2007 r/t

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2011, 04:36 PM
johnny1
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default looking at a 2007 r/t

Hello all, hopefully going to be selling the mustang this weekend, if so I will be looking at two r/t's both with 30k ish on the clock. If anyone has got any advice on what to look out for I would be very grateful, I cant really get much advice about the charger this side of the Atlantic.
many thanks. Jon.

Old 01-19-2011, 09:32 PM
KRZY.BMET
Peaceful Browser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Not really much to look for if you are looking for the bad. The Charger is built pretty good, so the only advice I can give would be to just have the car checked to make sure the normal wear and tear items like the brakes, suspension, belts, etc are all in working order.

As for the extras, check to see what package comes in each and check to see what they want for price. There are alot of options available on the Charger, so definitely look at the options.

If you have any questions about a particular option, feel free to pop back here and ask away. We are here to help.

Old 02-03-2011, 02:19 AM
djmagic
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

One thing I would reccomend, I did it with my charger but replace the plugs unless you know for sure the previous owner did it.

Quick Reply: looking at a 2007 r/t