Dodge Charger The Dodge Charger. The car that made its competitors shiver in the 60's is reborn in 2006 into a sleek sedan that can still send the competition home wimpering, the Dodge Charger.

seen charger r/t

Old 06-21-2005, 11:10 PM
ViperGTS
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: seen charger r/t

If someone stuck a gun in my ear and told me I had to choose a new Charger, I'd pick the Midnight Blue or the Black one, because the darker colors seem to mute the ....dare I say it?... homeliness of the grille, which is the part you see first and the part I hate the most.
If that's your opinion Mr. Loghead then I can accept that. The Charger in my eyes is still a little sketchy as well. Chase, he wasn't being negative. Just sharing an opinion that he hates it and so does his town probably...

-Matt-

Old 06-22-2005, 04:16 AM
Loghead
Amateur

"if i can get everyone to say exactly what their problem is, then LindaP or w/e who works for dodge can see what the problem is. i don't quite understand what the single biggest problem is because i hear so many thing out of the same people. I'm making them choice what they don't like." - nickoman01 (Your stance on the Charger)

Blue, the above is a quote by your running mate; at least you two seem to occupy the same corner in every match.

It's obvious that nick's folks should have spent more on his education than they've spent on all of the fine automobiles he's wrecked, but isn't he in fact saying that he's inviting negative comments? Expressly?; and not just after his usual antagonistic comments?
It seems that way to me, so maybe you should scold him instead of me.
This is, after all, a discussion board; and where there is discussion there will be disagreement.

Anyway, I thought what I said was rather conciliatory; it should demonstrate to you that I do try to find something I like about this car, and I try to identify what I really don't like about it, and which color the car looks best in.

Old 06-22-2005, 04:42 AM
Midnight SRT
Nightly Creeper
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

ORIGINAL: Loghead

"if i can get everyone to say exactly what their problem is, then LindaP or w/e who works for dodge can see what the problem is. i don't quite understand what the single biggest problem is because i hear so many thing out of the same people. I'm making them choice what they don't like." - nickoman01 (Your stance on the Charger)
Exactly Loghead, but now I have made a thread just for epressing what you dislike about it. Epress it there, so "LindaP" can see it all at once. Instead of posting random feelings off topically.

Old 06-22-2005, 02:10 PM
Loghead
Amateur

"but now I have made a thread just for epressing what you dislike about it."
I saw that thread after I had already posted to this one.
It'll be interesting to see how many posts are there after a time.

Mine will be there.

Old 06-22-2005, 05:57 PM
Lyle SXT
Professional

Saw my first Charger yesterday. '06 SE in black. The dealership said they're waiting patiently for their RT to show.

I parked my Magnum right next to it to get a feel for it. VERY nice!! I quite like the lines, and am impressed with the size. Hopefully within a few years we'll be able to afford one as our second car. Probably an SXT just like our Magnum. That way the wife and I wouldn't have to fight for the steering wheel..... ;^)

Lyle

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: seen charger r/t