Dodge Charger The Dodge Charger. The car that made its competitors shiver in the 60's is reborn in 2006 into a sleek sedan that can still send the competition home wimpering, the Dodge Charger.

New Charger owner

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-2005, 10:52 AM
Chargin06
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: New Charger owner

Hello Everyone... Bought a Midnight Pearl Blue 06 R/T also 'loaded'... The Nav system has come in very handy with my sons travel baseball tournaments, the car sits up high, for the first time I can really feel the air with the sunroof open... LOVE IT!!!

This car turns heads and moves... I love the AutoStick transmission, this is by for the funest and fastest car I have ever owned... If you do not have one, then get one... you really cannot appreciate the style speed and looks until you drive it... Then 'quite simply' your'e hooked! I ordered a Daytona, but couldn't wait. We have dealer who is tricking the 06 colors as Dayton clones, so I am going for the spoilers and logos, while keeping it chrome and all leather...

As for the GLOVEBOX... tight as a drum with no issues, you should see the dealer to have it fixed...

BTW dude's the ladies LOVE THIS CAR!!!!!

[IMG]local://upfiles/17988/D91582FA139B4CAEA88F0E45B9A40CD2.jpg[/IMG]

Old 07-03-2005, 10:57 AM
Chargin06
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: New Charger owner

My 06 Glovebox handle is tight as a drum... I just went out and checked it again... no issues... just FAST!

Quick Reply: New Charger owner