Dodge Charger The Dodge Charger. The car that made its competitors shiver in the 60's is reborn in 2006 into a sleek sedan that can still send the competition home wimpering, the Dodge Charger.

new charger

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2011, 11:07 PM
cyclone429
Record Breaker
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default new charger

Went to the calgary auto show to check out the new Charger. Great job on the body lines, front grill really looks like it belongs on a Mustabeshi Lancer, that did not win me over and what in the hell is dodge raving abought with the new interiors, its still a big chunk of ugly plastic with a big *** navigation screan, THe three pod cluster the last gen charger looks better, and the 300 Front end is ugly, the 200 is not a great looking car, you still see the seabring styling in the roof line and side profiles, it looks like a seabring, M and M would never own this car!!!

White is really sharp on the charger, over all I'm leaning tow wards the last gen charger, side profile and rear profile the new charger is awsome looking, in time the charger front may win me over, with all the hype of new and improved with dodge and chrysler I did not buy into the program on first sight.

Last edited by cyclone429; 03-10-2011 at 11:09 PM. Reason: ?
Old 03-11-2011, 06:30 AM
KRZY.BMET
Peaceful Browser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Took me a while to really get into the new styling. Had to look at it a few hundred times. Now I am into though.

Old 03-11-2011, 08:44 AM
alexanderc
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

yeah i just saw one the other day. Not incredibly impressed, but i wasn't with the last gen either when they first came out. like cyclone said, it'll prolly grow on me.

Quick Reply: new charger