Dodge Charger The Dodge Charger. The car that made its competitors shiver in the 60's is reborn in 2006 into a sleek sedan that can still send the competition home wimpering, the Dodge Charger.

uconnect not playing iPod songs in correct order

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2015, 01:35 PM
xsdbs
Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Here's what I have figured out:
1) If you simply plug the iPod in and let it be read and then start playing, you're in a "play all" mode. In this mode it will play your complete library in an alphabetical fashion.

2) If the iPod is already plugged in and I press the #2 preset button (which is the "Artist" selector button), the first selection is "All Artists", if I select this then the complete library is played back alphabetically.

3) If I select preset #3 (which is the Album selector button) and select "All Albums", your library is played back in alphabetical order also but not according to the Artist names.

4) If I select preset #2, I'll see " All Artists" now rotate the tuning **** clockwise and you'll see your list of artist.
<ex>- if I select Daughtry, the tracks start playing in the order that they are listed on the album.

5) If I select preset #3, I'll see "All Albums", now rotate the tuning **** clockwise till I locate the album that I want to play <ex> Third Day, the tracks will be played back in the order that they are listed on the album (um, yeah I know, CD)

Quick Reply: uconnect not playing iPod songs in correct order