Dodge Charger The Dodge Charger. The car that made its competitors shiver in the 60's is reborn in 2006 into a sleek sedan that can still send the competition home wimpering, the Dodge Charger.

2010 Dodge Charger Panic Alarm Problem ---- Please Help

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2012, 11:24 PM
dubcee349
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2010 Dodge Charger Panic Alarm Problem ---- Please Help

i have a 2010 Dodge Charger R/T. It has the factory key-less entry, remote start and alarm. I have a sporadic issue that I have been to the dealership 3 times to try to get repaired but they are always unable to duplicate the problem. About twice a week we I go to unlock and enter the car the panic alarm will start going off with the lights flashing and horn blaring. I am unable to turn it off with either key. I have tried various combinations of buttons including holding down the panic button, unlock buttons and lock buttons but nothing works. I can start the car and drive but the panic alarm will not turn off. The only way for me to turn off the panic alarm is to disconnect the battery and a couple of the fuses or wait. The blaring horn will stop after about 20 minutes and the lights will stop blinking after another 5 - 10 minutes but the if I have started the car the A/C will only blow warm air. To remedy this I have to park turn off the car and turn it back on again after both the horn/lights have stopped.

This only happens about 2 times a week and I have yet to be able to find what the triggering mechanism is. It sometimes happens when pressing the unlock button, opening the door or using the remote start.

PLEASE HELP!!

The car is under warranty and only has 18000 miles on it.

Quick Reply: 2010 Dodge Charger Panic Alarm Problem ---- Please Help