Dodge Charger The Dodge Charger. The car that made its competitors shiver in the 60's is reborn in 2006 into a sleek sedan that can still send the competition home wimpering, the Dodge Charger.

Magnaflow Exhaust and K&N installed

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2005 | 08:14 PM
hemihemi
Default Magnaflow Exhaust and K&N installed

I recently put a Magnaflow Exhaust and K&N filter on my Charger and the SOTP power increase is noticeable. I probably lost about 30 lbs. by getting rid of the bulky stock exhaust. Now if I could just figure out how to get rid of that annoying traction control...

Old 09-01-2005 | 09:35 PM
silvercoupe97
Uber Moderator
Default RE: Magnaflow Exhaust and K&N installed

Push the button...
kidding (I think), I saw something on the Speed channel when they were reviewing the 300 and there was mention of turning off the traction control with a push of a button. I know my wifes GC has one right on the top of the steering column.

Old 10-20-2005 | 01:08 AM
heith01
Default RE: Magnaflow Exhaust and K&N installed

Can you post a sound clip and or a picture of the exhuast so i can see how well it fits the under the car. I was thinking of going with a magnaflow and k&n setup. I used that setup on my dodge truck and my wife mustang with great rewards. Also do you go with the FIPK or a drop in. As far as turning off the traction control not sure but, you can turn the ESP off. The ESP doen't truly disengage though.

Quick Reply: Magnaflow Exhaust and K&N installed