Dodge Charger The Dodge Charger. The car that made its competitors shiver in the 60's is reborn in 2006 into a sleek sedan that can still send the competition home wimpering, the Dodge Charger.

Wind Noise

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2005, 03:19 PM
CMARTIN
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wind Noise

Hi guys,

New to this forum and have a question with wind noise.. I bought a charger sxt and I am not happy with the wind noise I am getting also seems to be some rattling around the door, anyone else having this problem? I took it to the dealership and they "can't seem to find anything wrong with it" We are having rounds about it......and I am extremely not happy and have voiced my opinion.

I want it fixed, I love the car but I have let them know I will be returning for money back or another car if its not fixed.

Being a woman I feel like they are trying to pull one over on me. They put me in a 2002 Alero which last all of 2 seconds and I told them I want another Charger to ride in. I did ride in a pretty Blue one, it had some noise but not the rattle sound like mine.

I am interested to know if anyone else is having this problem.

Thanks!

Old 09-14-2005, 07:02 PM
CMARTIN
Default RE: Wind Noise

Come on, You don't have to have the sxt to respond any charger will do.

Old 09-16-2005, 01:01 AM
wannahemi

I've got a Daytona R/T - no wind noise (I'm assuming you mean all windows/sunroof closed) or rattle. I'd keep fighting with them. Is there another DCX dealer nearby? Maybe they can find the problem for you.

Old 09-16-2005, 01:10 AM
Overload

Test drive one from the dealer and see if you can hear it there. Also, you can get a sound meter from Radio Shack, and check to see if there's a real difference in dB level. The dealer might have a meter like this.

Overload in Colorado

Quick Reply: Wind Noise