Dodge Charger The Dodge Charger. The car that made its competitors shiver in the 60's is reborn in 2006 into a sleek sedan that can still send the competition home wimpering, the Dodge Charger.

Thinking about it

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2005, 07:29 PM
squeipo
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Thinking about it

Hi all:

Brand new to this forum. I own an 05 Nissan Titan at the moment and love the truck. However, I have this nasty habit of breaking rear differentials on it (been through 5). I am toying with the SRT-8 or the R/T Charger. However, I need to know; is this car going to be useful at all in the winter? I live in MA, but commute to the Catskills in NY. As far as I can tell they have Traction Control, but no AWD. That is only available on the Magnum. If the answer is no to the above question, I am also toying with a Power Wagon. That is a sweet truck. Last time my Nissan I broke down I had a Ram 1500 as a rental. Althought the 4.7 was slow as hell and the ride sucked I liked the truck. I wouldn't have mine outfitted with the same options as the rental anyhow so I think I would be happy if I picked it my way.

Any info you guys can give me would be appreciated, as I am looking to get rid of the Nissan before my diff goes again (and I'm almost 99.9% sure that it will go again). Although the SRT-8 isn't even out yet... right?? Thanks everyone.

Scott

Quick Reply: Thinking about it