Dodge Charger The Dodge Charger. The car that made its competitors shiver in the 60's is reborn in 2006 into a sleek sedan that can still send the competition home wimpering, the Dodge Charger.

need help please.!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2013, 03:29 PM
TimScott
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation need help please.!!!!!!!!!

hello, i have a 2006 dodge charger r/t 5.7. about 100k miles and i am having issues with it. let me explain. when i turn the car on it stalls.i try again=stalls. then i get it on and let it warm up. when i give it gas it sometimes stalls also. when i stop at a light it stalls.i drive on the expressway and it jerks and i hear a ding from the dash,like a bell sound and it stalls.sometimes it runs 1000% and some like dog chit.finally i took it to a mechanic and they got a code. it said p0700, that means transmission control module.after this was done he wiped the code the car ran great for a week and then boom all over again.i went to another mechanic he said its my ecm. that its not my tcm. he told me the tcm isnt reading correct because the ecm is bad.i jus ordered a new ecm and im gonna install it this week. my question is, has this happened to anyonee else here. or should i try something else.everytime i wipe the codes it runs fine but always comes back.any help or advice would help me. thank you...scott.if you need more info. let me know. thanx again.

Old 05-23-2013, 05:23 PM
dodgedvl
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hey, i recently encountered the same problem i changed the ecm and she runs like new. good luck

Quick Reply: need help please.!!!!!!!!!