Dodge Charger The Dodge Charger. The car that made its competitors shiver in the 60's is reborn in 2006 into a sleek sedan that can still send the competition home wimpering, the Dodge Charger.

Introducing Myself New Pursuit Charger :)

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2013, 11:58 PM
ixl4
Amateur
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Introducing Myself New Pursuit Charger :)

Hey everyone. I have (still until the Charger comes in) an 07 Dakota.

Just bought a 2012 charger 3.6l. It's a pursuit vehicle Dodge was using for promotional purposes. It has 11k miles on it.

Eager to get it. I'll post some pics when I do. (Below is just a little teaser) Anyway glad to be on this side of the forum

Name:  KGrHqVHJBkFBR0-nyn2BRqnsH3Bu60_3_zpsd914235e.jpeg
Views: 128
Size:  41.1 KB

Old 06-07-2013, 06:49 PM
Jaded
Record Breaker
Received 17 Likes on 15 Posts

Everyone is going to think you're a cop. Still can't help slowing down myself everytime I see a Crown Vic in the rearview.

Car does look cool though.

Old 06-07-2013, 07:57 PM
ixl4
Amateur

Originally Posted by Jaded
Everyone is going to think you're a cop. Still can't help slowing down myself everytime I see a Crown Vic in the rearview.

Car does look cool though.
Yeah, I've had plenty of crown vics in the past. That's one thing that I don't like about driving these types of cars... people slow down in front of you. Funny first few times but then annoying haha. Even got stopped by the cops so they can check me out and make sure Im not impersonating. Didnt like the fact that I have radio equipment in my cars.

Oh well, I'm a grown man with kids. Radios are my hobby. I am a licensed ham, and also a member of the Red Cross emergency technology response team. We satellite link up local state and feds during major emergencies since they don't know how to talk to each other otherwise.

These cars are a perfect platform for my hobby. Heavy duty everything with enough room to mount all my toys and equipment. If they want to harass me they can. Eventually they'll remember my car and not bother pulling stops.

Few more days before it comes in. I almost feel bad about putting holes in it for the nmo mounted antennas.

Old 06-07-2013, 08:45 PM
lolakids4

Awesome car!

Quick Reply: Introducing Myself New Pursuit Charger :)