Dodge Charger The Dodge Charger. The car that made its competitors shiver in the 60's is reborn in 2006 into a sleek sedan that can still send the competition home wimpering, the Dodge Charger.

front end rattle 07 3.5 charger

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-2013, 04:36 PM
acoose
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default front end rattle 07 3.5 charger

I have a 07 charger with a rattle when going over bumps just took It to a dodge dealership and they changed the tie rod end but still the noise is there I don't want to spent thousands trying to chase this problem does anyone have any solutions to this problem any help would be appreciated thanks

Old 07-08-2013, 04:31 PM
scatpackmopar
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If you are able to do the work yourself here is the most common problems associated with the front end clunk. Lower forward control arms (my 06 Chargers were worn out) easy swap, lower aft control arms which have the ball joints and shock attachments on them, and the sway bar linkages, and the shock mount bushings. I have also read that the brake pads can make the clunk if they have any play in them. All in all I spent under $400 doing my front end myself in a buddies garage. I ultimatley solved the problem from returning by buying a 2012 Charger

Quick Reply: front end rattle 07 3.5 charger