Dodge Charger The Dodge Charger. The car that made its competitors shiver in the 60's is reborn in 2006 into a sleek sedan that can still send the competition home wimpering, the Dodge Charger.

I am a new member. Just saying hello to the community.

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2013 | 10:51 PM
edmundmanning68
|
Unhappy I am a new member. Just saying hello to the community.

Hello everyone,
I am new and have a problem. i want to bounce this off all of you, somebody has probably had the same thing happen to them. I need input on what to do. My 2006 charger had a check engine light come on and not heating to proper temp. Took it to the dealer and they changed my temp sensor. car ran fine for a week and then went back to having the same simptoms. 2nd visit told the (same dealership) doing it again. this time they change the thermostat and told me to test if for a few days. The next day the car overheated. 3rd trip the dealership told me that they are sorry and it will cost $2500 to fix it. There prognosis was a possible cracked head and the radiator was only cooling one side. This car is approaching 200,000 miles and never had a major hicup. I change the oil every 3000 mile only becuse i drive 130 miles round trip to work. I am very upset and now my car sits at the dealership just sitting, waiting on my dicission.

Old 12-27-2013 | 01:51 AM
ledman
Rookie

Well, hello! I am not sure about your car problems, maybe someone will chime in to help out.

Old 12-30-2013 | 02:04 AM
edmundmanning68
|
Question Clogged radiator and heater core.

I fixed the problem. The mechanic installed my tstat backwards. However, i have a new issue possible clogged radiator and core. What can i use to flush my system?

Quick Reply: I am a new member. Just saying hello to the community.