Dodge Charger The Dodge Charger. The car that made its competitors shiver in the 60's is reborn in 2006 into a sleek sedan that can still send the competition home wimpering, the Dodge Charger.
View Poll Results: A poll
Chrysler 300C
14.29%
Charger R/T or SRT-8
71.43%
Jeep Grand Cherokee
0%
Jeep Commander
14.29%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

what to buy the wife

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2005 | 11:20 PM
97 3.5 Intrepid
Record Breaker
Default RE: what to buy the wife

It depends what you and your wife value in a car. If high fuel prices doesn't bother you and you want a 4WD, I would recommend the Commander. On those rare occasions when you have six or seven people all planning on going together on a trip, it is nice to have that capacity. When my parents got their first minivan in the very earily 90s, they bought it not because they needed that extra space on a regular basis but because they knew it would come in handy. Now my mom refuses to get anything but a minivan because of the carpooling capability that they can do with their friends, even though all of them have minivans.

If high fuel prices bother you, I'd get the Charger R/T. Very nice offering for the price. If AWD or 4WD is a must, I'd get the Chrysler 300C. The Grand Cherokee, although a really nice vehicle, would be the last one I would recommend. Doesn't have the extra seating advantage, costs more than the cars, and costs more to keep fueled without the extra seating. Honestly, any of these would be a good pick. A Magnum would be another good vehicle to consider for the cargo capacity.

Old 11-02-2005 | 01:24 AM
Midnight SRT
Nightly Creeper
Default RE: what to buy the wife

ORIGINAL: nickoman01

ORIGINAL: MidnightBlueNeon

That's wierd, the Charger is winning the poll, oh wait it's in the Charger section, lol.

Put your lady in something classy, 300C HEMI AWD...

are you saying the charger isn't classy?
No retard... 300C just is more luxurious to me...

Quick Reply: what to buy the wife