Dodge Charger The Dodge Charger. The car that made its competitors shiver in the 60's is reborn in 2006 into a sleek sedan that can still send the competition home wimpering, the Dodge Charger.

New with a problem

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2016, 02:20 PM
skijump23
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New with a problem

I have a 2012 Charger R/T Max and no one seems to be able to fix it. The forward collision warning turned itself off and now the blind spot detection has turned itself off. I took it to a dealership and they claimed it was out of whack because I ran over a curb so they said it was not covered under the warranty. Took it to a body shop to get the "damage" repaired and they tell me that the scratches were normal but fixed it and sent it to a dealer to calibrate the FCW. I drove it home and now the blind spot detection system turned itself off. Are these two systems connected. Things started going south when the dealership updated the phone system. Could that be connected to these other problems? It took nearly 2 weeks to get my phone working again with voice activation and blue tooth so that may not have been compatible with my system. I need help.

Old 01-18-2016, 08:15 AM
jkeaton
DF Admin
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 335 Likes on 299 Posts

May be a long shot but try disconnecting the battery for a bit and hopefully that will reset everything.

Old 01-20-2016, 11:06 AM
DodgeCares
Champion
Received 26 Likes on 23 Posts

I tried searching for a TSB that could be related to this, but there does not appear to be one. If jkeaton's suggestion doesn't work for you, I would suggest bringing it back to the dealership that performed your last repair and advising them that this stopped working right after your last visit to them.

If you would like assistance scheduling an appointment, please feel free to reach out to me.

Quick Reply: New with a problem