Dodge Charger The Dodge Charger. The car that made its competitors shiver in the 60's is reborn in 2006 into a sleek sedan that can still send the competition home wimpering, the Dodge Charger.

2007 SRT8 Starting Issues

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2016, 05:40 PM
cujo0426
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2007 SRT8 Starting Issues

I have a 2007 SRT8 automatic, I went out today to start it up and it starts and runs for about 2 seconds then shuts back off and wont start back up unless you turn the key all the way off. But when I try to start it back up again, it does the same thing. After several time doing this the engine light came on, but after hooking it up to my code reader, I get no codes. This happened to me 2-3 times in the past but on the second try starting it, it started up and ran fine. Any and all help would be much appreciated. Thank you.

Old 04-26-2016, 09:41 AM
DodgeCares
Champion
Received 26 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by cujo0426
I have a 2007 SRT8 automatic, I went out today to start it up and it starts and runs for about 2 seconds then shuts back off and wont start back up unless you turn the key all the way off. But when I try to start it back up again, it does the same thing. After several time doing this the engine light came on, but after hooking it up to my code reader, I get no codes. This happened to me 2-3 times in the past but on the second try starting it, it started up and ran fine. Any and all help would be much appreciated. Thank you.
If you’d like me to look into this and see if there are any relatable TSB’s, please DM me your VIN. Thanks! – Kevin T, Social Connect Team

Quick Reply: 2007 SRT8 Starting Issues