Dodge Charger The Dodge Charger. The car that made its competitors shiver in the 60's is reborn in 2006 into a sleek sedan that can still send the competition home wimpering, the Dodge Charger.

Need Help

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2017, 03:57 AM
Irvin Gomez
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need Help

Hey guys just another Mopar fan! So I have a 2012 Dodge Charger SE RWD 3.6L V6 all that fun stuff. Anywho I let my girlfriend drive it to get some gas around the corner and as she was coming out she got hit by some dummy. Well the hit managed to rip the rear bumper off and break the Drv. Rear Camber Link arm. Well I managed to replace it (Thank you Dodge dealership for having the part) well now I'm just waiting for my insurance to kick in and fix the damages made by the dummy who hit my car. Now ever since I replaced the broken Camber Link Arm whenever I'm driving down the road I kinda sorta feel like my rear end wiggles or sways from side-to-side I can only feel it subtly it's not extrem to where it's undriveable, but it is worrisome. Thoughts on what I should do? Should I quit driving it for now, should I take into a shop to get it looked at ASAP? Or should I just keep driving it?

P.S. this is my daily driver to and from work!

Old 05-19-2017, 08:02 AM
jkeaton
DF Admin
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 337 Likes on 301 Posts

I would let a shop; look at it. Honestly, your insurance should have ensured you used a shop.