Dodge Charger The Dodge Charger. The car that made its competitors shiver in the 60's is reborn in 2006 into a sleek sedan that can still send the competition home wimpering, the Dodge Charger.

2010 Charger without keyless entry system?

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2017, 02:57 PM
Kuiper94
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question 2010 Charger without keyless entry system?

So I have a 2010 Charger I bought at a police auction, and my keyless never worked, so I finally got around to tearing apart the dash to get at the WIN module to see if the antenna was connected (I ruled out the fobs, since I can pick their transmissions up with a radio, and ruled out most of the rest of the car since the WIN module actually did work and turned the car over) and found that there was no antenna cable, nor was their a socket to plug one into on my WIN module. I'm beyond confused, since there's no documentation supporting that this is a feature.

I gotta ask, has anyone ever seen a Charger without an OEM keyless system? I can't wrap my head around it, since it's standard on all civilian chargers, and even the police documentation mentions nothing of it not being available.

I guess at this point if I want keyless, I have to get a Viper system right?

Old 10-25-2017, 11:04 PM
HemiLonestar
Banned
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Just police cars. Go here: http://www-5.dodge.com/webselfservice/dodge/index.html click on 'equipment listing' off to the left and then enter your VIN. It will generate an instant build sheet that will show everything the car was born with.