Dodge Charger The Dodge Charger. The car that made its competitors shiver in the 60's is reborn in 2006 into a sleek sedan that can still send the competition home wimpering, the Dodge Charger.

Will pay someone for a clone of their RER Hard drive

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2017, 03:12 PM
carlos1984
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Will pay someone for a clone of their RER Hard drive

Hi everyone,

I am pretty sure my hard drive in my RER Head unit is failed, I have looked online and found that people are selling the replacement hard drives at really high prices. over 100 USD plus shipping. What I am proposing to someone is if they could help me out and make a clone of their RER hard drive I will pay for the storage media whether it be usb stick or IDE hard drive (delivered to your home) and shipping. I have read and tried cloning the hard drive from the RER unit and it is fairly simple if you know about computers and cloning HDD.

I have also read on some sites that people have made backups to keep but I am not able to make contact with these people since the theards are so old.

So I am hoping someone has a backup already and can make another backup from it or if someone knows how to clone hard drives and can clone their original RER hard drive. I will reimburse you for your time.

Thanks for reading.