Dodge Charger The Dodge Charger. The car that made its competitors shiver in the 60's is reborn in 2006 into a sleek sedan that can still send the competition home wimpering, the Dodge Charger.

Hi, I'm new. Some questions about Hellcat?

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2017, 04:48 PM
sherlock
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hi, I'm new. Some questions about Hellcat?

Hi all, I currently have a 2006 Charger R/T with about 115k miles. I'm a very low mileage driver- these days maybe 2k a year.

Anyway, I'm thinking of trading it in and getting a new Charger Scat Pack, or the Charger Hellcat.My question is if the Hellcat comes with all the safety features such as the auto-braking cruise control and the lane warning. I just can't see buying a new car without these great safety features. I don't race or anything, but the Hellcat is enticing.

Also, how hard is it to find a dealer with an allocation that won't charge over sticker? I always prefer to order my cars and not buy off the lot. I'm in Connecticut BTW.

Thanks! Happy Holidays!

Old 12-23-2017, 10:36 AM
cruzer55
Veteran
Thumbs up

HUMMM!!!! What key? RED or BLACK???? HUMM......Just a thought....................

Old 12-27-2017, 08:46 AM
TorqStorm
Former Vendor

You could just throw one of our superchargers on your Charger!

Old 01-10-2018, 01:36 PM
03neonRT
Grand Champion

This is a little late, but...

Originally Posted by sherlock
Anyway, I'm thinking of trading it in and getting a new Charger Scat Pack, or the Charger Hellcat.My question is if the Hellcat comes with all the safety features such as the auto-braking cruise control and the lane warning. I just can't see buying a new car without these great safety features. I don't race or anything, but the Hellcat is enticing.
Hellcat does not come with adaptive cruise control or lane departure, but it does come standard with blind spot detection. The reason it doesn't have the full tech package is that the front bumper is designed for maximum airflow and cooling, so the front radar sensor does not fit (also why it doesn't have fog lights).

Originally Posted by sherlock
Also, how hard is it to find a dealer with an allocation that won't charge over sticker? I always prefer to order my cars and not buy off the lot. I'm in Connecticut BTW.
Not hard at all because the Hellcat is at peak saturation at this point. You shouldn't have any issues finding a new one (or ordering) for well under MSRP.

Last edited by 03neonRT; 01-10-2018 at 01:42 PM.

Quick Reply: Hi, I'm new. Some questions about Hellcat?