Dodge Charger The Dodge Charger. The car that made its competitors shiver in the 60's is reborn in 2006 into a sleek sedan that can still send the competition home wimpering, the Dodge Charger.

MOPAR Express lane -BEWARE!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2018, 01:03 PM
911 CAR
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default MOPAR Express lane -BEWARE!!

Those who use Mopar express lane service should be aware that although they claim to use Pennzoil products they probably are not and Dodge does not enforce the use of Pennzoil products at your dealership.The Dodge dealer that sold me my 2018 Charger lied to me telling me that they were using Pennzoil full synthetic oil however while I was in the waiting area for service to be completed I thought I would ask the parts manager what brand oil they were using to service cars and he asked what weight oil. When I told him 5W20 he returned with a bottle of NAPA full synthetic and advised me that that was the oil they distributed to mechanics for ALL synthetic oil changes.That particular dealership owns and operates a local NAPA store.I called another local Dodge dealer and inquired about the brand of full synthetic oil being used in their express lane service and the service manager proudly announced that they use GULF brand full synthetic.I called Dodge and they simply responded that they contacted both dealerships and they assured them they are using Pennzoil as published on all express lane brochures and website. While I'm no fan of FORD their Quicklane service centers use Motorcraft products exclusively where I live. While I love my new Charger I wont be returning to any local dealership for service. Dodge needs to tighten the reigns of their dealers.

Quick Reply: MOPAR Express lane -BEWARE!!