Dodge Charger The Dodge Charger. The car that made its competitors shiver in the 60's is reborn in 2006 into a sleek sedan that can still send the competition home wimpering, the Dodge Charger.

Nav not working after upgrading radio

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2018, 02:38 PM
carlos1984
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Nav not working after upgrading radio

Hi All,

Before Christmas I had a problem with my RER Mygig radio in my 2008 Dodge Charger RT, it stopped working after doing an upgrade on it, So I ended up buying the RHR which is supposed to be the upgrade to the RER.
But there was one issue, the RER has 3 antenna inputs, one ofr the radio one for the Nav and one for the SAT Radio, the New RHR radio only had 2 antenna inputs ,one for Radio and one for SAT/GPS. The sat and gps use a combo antenna. I did not want to spend the extra money and time buying and installing the antenna since I had perfectly fine antenna already. So I went on EBay and found this.

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/RER-to-RHB-R...19.m1438.l2649

It is a splitter that combines the two old antennas into one input , but my issue is that when I plug everything in I only get SAT Radio that works, my GPS shows a map and shows a current location but it is in Virginia which is not where I am at.

My question is has anyone used these splitter and if this is not my answer how can I get my GPS working again?

Quick Reply: Nav not working after upgrading radio