Dodge Charger The Dodge Charger. The car that made its competitors shiver in the 60's is reborn in 2006 into a sleek sedan that can still send the competition home wimpering, the Dodge Charger.

Looking for a needle in a haystack

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2018, 10:15 AM
Tooonz
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking for a needle in a haystack

Hi I'm brand new to this Forum but not new to Dodge or Mopar in any means. First let me say why I'm posting. My wife and I recently went on a small vacation and rented a challenger, WOW my inner Mopar was reborn again, she loved it so much she now wants a new car, but with the kids the challenger isn't practical for her so a Charger is what she would like. She wants a Go green AWD with the SXT trim. Now I know this isn't a current color offering. And we have been scouring the web trying to find one. I can find go green RT's, Daytona's, Hellcats and even a couple go green SE's but nothing with the SXT trim package. My question is, was there even an animal produced? I tried googling production numbers but get bombarded with ads for new cars and dealers. Does anyone here in this fine forum know if such an animal exists? If not then she can pick a new color and track that down, If we know they were made then we may just wait it out and look.

In closing I can say I've owned just a couple of fine old Mopars in my day, I currently drive a 15 RAM 1500, am searching for a challenger, but my first love was and will always be my 73 Charger.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Attached Thumbnails Looking for a needle in a haystack-73-charger.jpg  
Old 03-18-2018, 08:14 PM
Tooonz
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I found the answer to my question. It looks like only 33 Go Green AWD Chargers with the SXT trim were produced. So my chances are very limited in finding one. Ironically there were only 9 Go Green AWD chargers made with the SE trim, 2 which are currently for sale online right now.
Go figure!!

I guess I will have to limit my search to other colors for my wife.

Quick Reply: Looking for a needle in a haystack