Dodge Charger The Dodge Charger. The car that made its competitors shiver in the 60's is reborn in 2006 into a sleek sedan that can still send the competition home wimpering, the Dodge Charger.

I know, another new guy on tire size

Old 03-27-2018, 07:26 AM
Archery
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I know, another new guy on tire size

Hi Everyone

Getting time to do tires on my srt scatpack this one has exactly everything the SRT has in it specially ordered it including I boosted it a little over 500 horses so it gets along. I am looking to find out what I can safely put on for tires that will not rub but get the widest I can.
like for instance atturo AZ850 275/40ZR20 the standard tires are breaking loose on slight turns low acceleration I need more width please give me an idea for front and back sizes and tire model.I want to hook up better coming out.

Thanks and god bless

Old 03-27-2018, 11:07 AM
HemiLonestar
Banned
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Archery
Hi Everyone

Getting time to do tires on my srt scatpack this one has exactly everything the SRT has in it specially ordered it including I boosted it a little over 500 horses so it gets along. I am looking to find out what I can safely put on for tires that will not rub but get the widest I can.
like for instance atturo AZ850 275/40ZR20 the standard tires are breaking loose on slight turns low acceleration I need more width please give me an idea for front and back sizes and tire model.I want to hook up better coming out.

Thanks and god bless
Ok...first off do you have an SRT or a Scat (and what year)?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: I know, another new guy on tire size