Dodge Charger The Dodge Charger. The car that made its competitors shiver in the 60's is reborn in 2006 into a sleek sedan that can still send the competition home wimpering, the Dodge Charger.

Headlight LED Kit Issue

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2019, 11:24 AM
MWoody
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Headlight LED Kit Issue

Hello, I just upgraded my 2015 Dodge Charger R/T headlight bulbs to 9012 LEDs. At first the new LEDs work with no issue but then randomly both lights cut out for 2 seconds or so and then back on again. It does this a few times at random before finally cutting off for good. I then have to turn off my engine and back on to get the lights back on. I did buy the anti-flicker module and tried with and without but to no avail. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Old 04-11-2019, 01:01 PM
jkeaton
DF Admin
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 335 Likes on 299 Posts

Cheap bulbs?

Old 04-11-2019, 01:07 PM
MWoody
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well I bought them from XenonPro for $120 they have good ratings. And they work great at first but then have the weird cutting out issue after a few minutes of operation. I already messaged Xenon Pro support and this guy named Dale said it's because of my DRLs and he said to disable them. But he is under the impression that my normal halogen bulb is acting as my DRL when in reality my DRLs are the LED strips along the edge of the headlight separate from my actual bulb. And the only disable function I have is to turn them off during daylight but anytime my actual bulb is on the DRL leds are forced on as well. He was no help really

Quick Reply: Headlight LED Kit Issue