Dodge Charger The Dodge Charger. The car that made its competitors shiver in the 60's is reborn in 2006 into a sleek sedan that can still send the competition home wimpering, the Dodge Charger.

HID Headlight 2015 Charger

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2020 | 07:38 PM
Cdye
|
Default HID Headlight 2015 Charger

So my headlight keeps going out I’m thinking it’s the bulb so I’ve changed it twice & it’s still doing it. Everything else works turn signal, daytime running lights but the actual headlight is out but come back on. Took it to the dealership today & they told me I have to replace the entire headlight assembly because the bassist is bad. I’m a little confused because the bulb & headlight assembly are not attached the bulb twist into the headlight slot. Can anyone help me better understand please.

Old 03-05-2020 | 10:52 PM
primem
Record Breaker

google search show you can buy a just the ballast. ask them why they want to sell you an assembly.

most hid diagnosis...they want you to swap bulb and ballast from the bad side to the working side to see if the problem follows the bulb or ballast.

Old 03-06-2020 | 12:59 PM
DodgeCares
Champion

Originally Posted by Cdye
So my headlight keeps going out I’m thinking it’s the bulb so I’ve changed it twice & it’s still doing it. Everything else works turn signal, daytime running lights but the actual headlight is out but come back on. Took it to the dealership today & they told me I have to replace the entire headlight assembly because the bassist is bad. I’m a little confused because the bulb & headlight assembly are not attached the bulb twist into the headlight slot. Can anyone help me better understand please.
Hi Cdye, Feel free to let us know via private message if you plan to work with your dealer to resolve this. We are happy to provide you with additional assistance during that process.
Rob
DodgeCares

Quick Reply: HID Headlight 2015 Charger