Dodge Charger The Dodge Charger. The car that made its competitors shiver in the 60's is reborn in 2006 into a sleek sedan that can still send the competition home wimpering, the Dodge Charger.

UConnect Reset

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2022 | 04:51 PM
Duchess
|
Default UConnect Reset

I have a 2019 Charger and can not get the frickin' Uconnect to reset. I have been getting a blue screen when I put the car in reverse. It does not happen every time but it has happened maybe 5 times over the past month. The only fix I have is turning off the car and then turning it back on again. I can't turn the system off via the on/off button.

This is very frustrating. I checked to see if I have any updates available from Uconnect and everything was fine. I tried emailing them but after I typed it all out, their email system was down. I watched a bunch of YouTube videos' trying to reset the system and have not had any luck. Pressing in the upper right hand corner for 10-30 seconds does nothing. I tried it with the car on, on run and on Acc. None of it worked.

I'd like to avoid going to the local Dodge dealership (I bought the car out of state so no solution available there) because I don't want to get charged for them telling me is fine.

Is there another way to do a soft or hard reset other than the upper right hand corner of the screen? I appreciate any assistance. Thank you.

Old 02-01-2022 | 08:18 AM
jkeaton
DF Admin

Isn't it still under warranty? Does not matter if you bought it out of state. Any Dodge dealer will honor the factory warranty.

Old 02-01-2022 | 08:58 AM
Duchess
|

Originally Posted by jkeaton
Isn't it still under warranty? Does not matter if you bought it out of state. Any Dodge dealer will honor the factory warranty.
Unfortunately, with the mileage on the car my warranty is up.

Quick Reply: UConnect Reset