Dodge Charger The Dodge Charger. The car that made its competitors shiver in the 60's is reborn in 2006 into a sleek sedan that can still send the competition home wimpering, the Dodge Charger.

Congrats 74scamp - New Charger Moderator!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2006 | 12:10 AM
dodgegirl67
Professional
Default RE: Congrats 74scamp - New Charger Moderator!!!!

Way to go 74scamp...I know you have helped me out. Reading some of your posts and replies has saved me alot of headaches. VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE person except for "Now where are those fluzzies, anyway! "....Just kidding. You da man.

Old 06-25-2006 | 02:13 AM
74scamp
Record Breaker
Default RE: Congrats 74scamp - New Charger Moderator!!!!

ORIGINAL: dodgegirl67

Way to go 74scamp...I know you have helped me out. Reading some of your posts and replies has saved me alot of headaches. VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE person except for "Now where are those fluzzies, anyway! "....Just kidding. You da man.
Thanks, very much, dodgegirl67. I really appreciate it and I'm glad I have been able to help you. After all, that's what we're all here for is to help each other. Others here have helped me immensly as well. Helping each other, that's what it's all about.

Thanks, again.

dave

PS: Don't take the "fluzzie" too seriously. Just kidding around, but I'm sure you know that. Just no more remarks about my exhaust tips! I'm very sensitive to that - J/K.

dave

Quick Reply: Congrats 74scamp - New Charger Moderator!!!!