Dodge Charger The Dodge Charger. The car that made its competitors shiver in the 60's is reborn in 2006 into a sleek sedan that can still send the competition home wimpering, the Dodge Charger.

camshaft and decal idea

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2006 | 03:20 AM
topbanna3767
|
Captain
Default camshaft and decal idea

good that means that cam will be available to the rest of us either as an upgrade or buying through the mopar catalog come january ive been hoping they would come out with one .makes them trying to void your warranty harder especially when its there own parts .heck even if it isnt in there catalog once the car is out it will be as easy as talking a stroll to the parts counter and order an 07 cam and install it ... i believe thats all that would be needed all knowing guru mangointx ,oh p.s the hood still is going to get new decals a 5.7 hemi on the raised portion of the hood and the hemi hood decals the ones already cut in half ,then plan on getting the rocker panel thats says charger rt.i was thinking the superbird car of the 60-70 ,would it be appropriate to put on the charger i was thinking of putting the roadrunner decal 3 inchs in diameter right above the hemi decal on the side panel....

Quick Reply: camshaft and decal idea