Dodge Charger The Dodge Charger. The car that made its competitors shiver in the 60's is reborn in 2006 into a sleek sedan that can still send the competition home wimpering, the Dodge Charger.

gsm motorsports esp and torque disabler

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2006 | 04:44 AM
topbanna3767
|
Captain
Default gsm motorsports esp and torque disabler

hi there i may have found an answer to some hp lose on the car the previous threads have renewed my intrest in more hp ..... gsmmotorsports has this 2 button device that seems like a simple install that kills the esp completly as well as torque managment which put together with the other mods could prove to be the most important.and the best part is you can drive around safley then hit the strip flip the switchs and walla but kicking power.has anyone added this gizmo yet the other charger forum states from those that have installed it ,that it works perfectly.......

Old 09-26-2006 | 01:21 PM
MangoInTX
Charger Moderator
Default RE: gsm motorsports esp and torque disabler

I ran the GSM ESP/Torque Mgmt/Fan switch for about a year now, they have one connector (wire splicer) that's junk other than that the mod is somewhat easy to install. It's fun getting the wire through the firewall.

It does work, but is a bit pricy for what you get. 2 pairs of wire in loom with two switches and a resister.

There are folks out there that have grown their own switch mods to turn off fuse 17 and to turn the fans on/off.

Quick Reply: gsm motorsports esp and torque disabler