Dodge Charger The Dodge Charger. The car that made its competitors shiver in the 60's is reborn in 2006 into a sleek sedan that can still send the competition home wimpering, the Dodge Charger.

sqeeky brakes

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2006, 10:29 AM
atnyman
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default sqeeky brakes

awhile back I posted about my sqeeky brakes. I bruohgt it to dealer w/9k mi. He said nothing wrong with brakes. they cleaned them. I sqeeked all the way home. Well I finally got fed up and took rear pads off to put some anti sqeek silicone on. Well I found that the anti sqeek plat that is on bake of pad was detached.What ya know! It's unbelievable that the dealer is incompitant or just doesn't give a dam.

Old 09-26-2006, 12:22 PM
charginscott
Veteran
Default RE: sqeeky brakes

Brake squeel is a touchy problem. Sometimes its a crap shoot to find it. I`ve seen em glued a little , glued a ton , with anti squeel papers on and off , I think they squeel when they want just to **** ya off . My biggest complaint about brakes is tha daumn dust. That junk almost ruined a set of aluminum wheels on my Ram and started to work on the chrome on the new 20`s I put on. I`ll just keep washin em daily I guess.
Sorry it`s a little off topic.

Scott

Old 09-26-2006, 09:14 PM
74scamp
Record Breaker
Default RE: sqeeky brakes

I hope you called them and let them know what it was. [:@]

Quick Reply: sqeeky brakes