Dodge Charger The Dodge Charger. The car that made its competitors shiver in the 60's is reborn in 2006 into a sleek sedan that can still send the competition home wimpering, the Dodge Charger.

Which color?

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2006, 01:04 PM
RT 2 NV
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Which color?

TORRED RED DOESNT STAND OUT. ITS LIKE U CANT GET THE REAL DAYTON SO YOU BUY THE COLOR OF ONE IN AN R/T. I THINK IT WAS STUPID TO COME OUT WITH THAT COLOR IN A DAYTON AND A R/T. I AGREE WITH thehemiman12345. ORDER WHY SO LONG. DO A DEALER TRADE. MY DEALER HAS HAD THAT COLOR R/T FOR ABOUT 2 MONTHS. AND KNOW YOUR CHANGING WHAT YOU SAID BEFORE AGIAN. YOU SAID IM NOT GETTING ONE UNTIL NEXT SRING. YOUR LOST BUD.

Old 10-25-2006, 06:28 PM
MoparMJM
Record Breaker

think what you want... I have nothing to prove to you. Nicky, chime in here if you see it.... the DCX employee leases take time, and we dont know exactly how long it will be.

Just remember when your driving your car.... a 20 year old college student is driving basically the same thing[8D]

Old 10-25-2006, 07:02 PM
RT 2 NV
Veteran

THATS FUNNY BECUASE I AM ONLY 25. WITH A 02 HARLEY, 95 KAWASAKI NINJA 750, 06 CHARGER, 05 QUAD RAM, AND 06 GRANDCARAVAN AND MY OWN HOME. SO I WONT FEEL BAD THAT MOM AND DAD ARE HELPING YOU WITH COLLAGE AND YOUR NONE DAYTONA CHARGER. IT DOESNT TAKE THAT LONG FOR AN EMPLOYEE LEASE. BOTH MY AUNT AND UNCLE WORK AT THE PLANT SO I GET THE FULL EP PRICING. I HAVE WALK IN AND OUT SAME DAY WITH ALL OF MY CARS AND THEY ARE LEASES. MIGHT TAKE YOU THAT LONG ON YOUR INCOME. NICE TRY BUD. HOPE YOUR COLLAGE HELPS YOU IN SOME OTHER WAY.

Old 10-25-2006, 08:58 PM
Johndcjr1989
Record Breaker

why do you have to come on here and talk **** to everybody? and the comment about torred not standing out? thats a personal opinion. i happen to agree that torred stands out pretty good. and even if it doesnt stand out does it really matter if thats the car he wants in the color he wants? it doesnt matter if its the same color as the old daytona models hes not trying to imitate a daytona, he could get one for like a few hundred more (when i priced an 06 r/t with all the options compared to a 06 daytona equally equiped the daytona was cheaper becasue it came stock with a few things that it cost 1200 for on the r/t) so whats the beef?

i also find it funny that you imply he is stupid in your post but then you go on to misspell "college". and why resort to making fun of him just because his income may not be as much as yours? if your only 25 and can afford all of those cars, trucks, bikes and everything else you listed then good for you, more power to ya, go out and have fun with em, but why sit on the computer and put some one down just because they dont have as much money as you do? thats a little immature if you ask me.

seven sixteenths of one inch:

Old 10-25-2006, 09:27 PM
RT 2 NV
Veteran

OK JOHN. IF YOU LOOK BACK HE WAS THE ONE THAT SAID Just remember when your driving your car.... a 20 year old college student is driving basically the same thing. SO I WILL STAND UP FOR MY SELF IF NEEDED. YOUR NOT MY MOM GO CRY ABOUT IT SOMEWHERE ELSE. SORRY THAT I DONT HAVE TIME TO SPELL CHECK EVERY WORD. I DONT ONE FINGER TYPE SO EVERY WORD IS NOT PERFECT. thehemiman12345 WAS THE FIRST ONE TO SAY TORRED DOESNT STAND OUT. IT IS A FREE COUNTRY STILL AND I CAN GIVE MY OPTION ON SOMETHING JUST LIKE YOU CAN ABOUT THIS. ITS SO FUNNY HOW EVERYONE CRYS ABOUT THE CAPS WHO CARES. YOU DONT PUT CAPITAL LETTERS IN WHEN YOU WRIGHT. YOU GET A F FOR THE DAY. DIDNT KNOW WE WHERE HERE TO GET GRADED ON OUR WRITING. MAIL ME MY REPORT CARD. IF YOU READ A LITTLE BETTER I NEVER CALLED HIM STUPID I SAID ITS STUPID THAT DODGE IS MAKING THE TORRED IN A REGUALR R/T KNOW BECAUSE IT WAS A LIMITED COLOR ON THE DAYTONAS. IT WOULD BE LIKE COMING OUT WITH YELLOW OR ORANGE IN THE R/TS. HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD DAY.

Old 10-26-2006, 12:25 AM
74scamp
Record Breaker

ORIGINAL: jcivicsi00

OK JOHN. IF YOU LOOK BACK HE WAS THE ONE THAT SAID Just remember when your driving your car.... a 20 year old college student is driving basically the same thing. SO I WILL STAND UP FOR MY SELF IF NEEDED. YOUR NOT MY MOM GO CRY ABOUT IT SOMEWHERE ELSE. SORRY THAT I DONT HAVE TIME TO SPELL CHECK EVERY WORD. I DONT ONE FINGER TYPE SO EVERY WORD IS NOT PERFECT. thehemiman12345 WAS THE FIRST ONE TO SAY TORRED DOESNT STAND OUT. IT IS A FREE COUNTRY STILL AND I CAN GIVE MY OPTION ON SOMETHING JUST LIKE YOU CAN ABOUT THIS. ITS SO FUNNY HOW EVERYONE CRYS ABOUT THE CAPS WHO CARES. YOU DONT PUT CAPITAL LETTERS IN WHEN YOU WRIGHT. YOU GET A F FOR THE DAY. DIDNT KNOW WE WHERE HERE TO GET GRADED ON OUR WRITING. MAIL ME MY REPORT CARD. IF YOU READ A LITTLE BETTER I NEVER CALLED HIM STUPID I SAID ITS STUPID THAT DODGE IS MAKING THE TORRED IN A REGUALR R/T KNOW BECAUSE IT WAS A LIMITED COLOR ON THE DAYTONAS. IT WOULD BE LIKE COMING OUT WITH YELLOW OR ORANGE IN THE R/TS. HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD DAY.
Well, I've been sitting back watching this one. Mr. jcivicsi00, in case you didn't know, typing in ALL CAPS is considered "shouting" on the internet. It's considered good etiquette NOT to shout, and your posts would be much easier to read without all the caps. You have also insulted and degraded another member here. Arguing over something is one thing, but when you start insinuating that someone else is stupid or ignorant, then that's another thing. I really don't give a hoot how many cars/trucks/bikes, etc., you have, or what age you are. If you can't observe some sembalance of etique and respect, you will not be welcome on this board. Working where you do, you may have alot to contribute here, but I will not put up with anyone disrespecting, maligning, or otherwise insulting another member. If you think I'm kidding, just post the question and ask if I am.

dave

Old 10-26-2006, 12:33 AM
MangoInTX
Charger Moderator

Thanks Dave, that was getting rather old.

Old 10-26-2006, 12:58 AM
RT 2 NV
Veteran

ITS ALL WATER UNDER THE BRIDGE KNOW. JUST SO WE ARE CLEAR I NEVER DID CALL ANY ONE STUPID. I ONLY COMMENTED BACK TO PEOPLE THAT WHERE TRASHING ME. BUT IM OVER IT LETS TALK CARS.

Old 10-26-2006, 10:49 AM
74scamp
Record Breaker

ORIGINAL: jcivicsi00

ITS ALL WATER UNDER THE BRIDGE KNOW. JUST SO WE ARE CLEAR I NEVER DID CALL ANY ONE STUPID. I ONLY COMMENTED BACK TO PEOPLE THAT WHERE TRASHING ME. BUT IM OVER IT LETS TALK CARS.
I'm glad to hear that. This is a great place to find out what is going on, what's new, what's being made available for our great Chargers. It's not a place to bash, insult, or be disrespectful. I won't argue what was said or not said. It would be helpfu if you would, please, stop using all caps. It is considered rude. OK? You can type just as well in lower case letters. Debate can be a good thing, but let's keep things in context.

dave

Old 10-27-2006, 04:45 AM
baldyloxs
Record Breaker

Get em pops !!!! lol J\K guys Hi dave havent seen you ina while
Marty

Quick Reply: Which color?