Dodge Charger The Dodge Charger. The car that made its competitors shiver in the 60's is reborn in 2006 into a sleek sedan that can still send the competition home wimpering, the Dodge Charger.

New Cop Car

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2006, 12:19 PM
Wallyworld Ranger
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: New Cop Car

Thank for my new desktop screen !!! Had my chief sit in my personal, loved the styling. Took him for a ride, loved the performance. Took him to the dealer......[sm=forgetit.gif]

Old 12-29-2006, 11:57 AM
tgriff144

The new chargers are 10 times the vehicle the crap victorias are. I am a Police Officer in Massachusetts and I stand at 6' 2" and rather built if I say so my self. I and many other tall guys in the dept. find the charger alot more comfortable then the fords. More head shoulder and leg room. The only complaint I have is that when the center console is placed into the charger, the seat belt is imposible to click into easily. Kind of hipocritcal to write a driver for a seatbelt violation when I can barely get mine on. Hint-hint dodge. The only other complaint people in the dept have is the fact that we may go through tires a little quicker with the dodge then then the fords.....oooops..(giggle)

Old 12-29-2006, 01:29 PM
RT 2 NV
Veteran

lay off the donuts. i mean doing donuts. jk i have great respect for what you do. we have had a secuiry guard company in my family for 60 years. have fun with the charger.

Old 01-04-2007, 02:13 PM
Wallyworld Ranger
Rookie

Hey, Tgriff144 consider yourself lucky. I'm stuck driving a Chevy Impala front wheel drive (sob, whine, bitch & moan) all tour! 5'10" 225lb of non donut chewing cop. Feel likeI'm riding in a sardine can with the visibility of a mail slot.

Old 01-04-2007, 06:16 PM
clean_sx
Record Breaker

ORIGINAL: Trina_Syn

Our cops are still driving the old Fords they had before. I'd love to see them upgrade to something like this. I dig it!!
i agree, the rcmp needs to step it up

Old 01-06-2007, 12:33 AM
squirtbottle09
Record Breaker

The constable have them here, they have the interceptor packeage in them. I rode around with him before and that thing handles awsome. His only has markings on the sides and lights on the inside so it keeps the stock look. That thing was in a high speed pursuit with a camero the otherday, not chance with the charger on his tail. The battery is in the bedlined trunk, it looks like the battery that you would put in a tractor. He has the hemi in his and he loves it. It doesnt have the room, but atleast he can drive in style.