Dodge Charger The Dodge Charger. The car that made its competitors shiver in the 60's is reborn in 2006 into a sleek sedan that can still send the competition home wimpering, the Dodge Charger.

2006 Charger Nav System

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2007, 02:13 AM
izzyplayer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2006 Charger Nav System

Hi guys, i was just wondering if someone could help me, i just bought a 2006 Daytona R/T and came with a Navigation Radio, so im trying to hook up my Kicker System in my trunk but i dont know if the Nav System in my car has the Jack connection for my amplifier, does anyone knows? and also does anyone knows how to remove my Nav System without hurting my DashBoard?
Thanks in advance for any help, i got a car show on Saturday and i need to Hook up my System

Old 02-23-2007, 12:33 PM
MangoInTX
Charger Moderator
Default RE: 2006 Charger Nav System

Your under the gun to get it done by tomorrow.

I'm not sure of the hook up but I'm sure you can remove the Nav System without messing up the dash. I'll look and see if the manual has info on this.

Old 02-23-2007, 10:28 PM
izzyplayer

Thanks for your help Mango i'll apreciate any help i can get, anyway id hooked up my system from the back speakers but i still wanna do it thru my nav sys

Old 02-24-2007, 12:15 AM
MangoInTX
Charger Moderator

I haven't seen anyone doing this... yet. I'll keep my eyes peeled for someone that's hooked into the nav & will let you know if I find anything.

Quick Reply: 2006 Charger Nav System