Dodge Classics Have a pre-muscle era car? How about an old pickup truck? Talk classic automobiles within.

30's, 40's, 50's, & 60's Dodge spares new

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2009, 09:12 PM
donparadowski
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 30's, 40's, 50's, & 60's Dodge spares new

I have been digging out of from my father's stuff that he left me when he died Dodge spares. His stuff is strewn with new usually still in the box spares. They are all from the late 1930's and early 1940's up to 1944 when he was drafted into the military during WW II. I also have a supply of 50's and 60's stuff also. Most of the latter stuff is used. He had a habit of replacing OEM parts for aftermarket parts. Usually the take-off’s were in perfect working order. For example: I have a new clutch, pressure plate, and release bearing, also a carb for a 1937 Dodge. I also have somewhere a starter, generator and I have located the new distributor with new points, condenser, and rotor.

I have some 1960 Plymouth spares and some street racing components. I know I have a new in box traction bars, a used aluminum flywheel, good starter, and carb all for the slant six 225. I have much, much more. I am selling them on eBay under donparadowski.

Here is a good example: I have what looks like pull out map lights for what I believe is for a pre-WW II Dodges. Check out the pix. The top one is extended and has a small window for the light to spill out, the other is in the closed (and off) position. The part number on the box is 643869-1. If anyone knows what they are or want to contact me directly, you can reach me via email at donparadowski@yahoo.com. Thanks.

Attached Thumbnails 30's, 40's, 50's, & 60's  Dodge spares new-0321092043.jpg  

Quick Reply: 30's, 40's, 50's, & 60's Dodge spares new