Dodge Classics Have a pre-muscle era car? How about an old pickup truck? Talk classic automobiles within.

'67 coronet hearse

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2006, 04:34 PM
paulsfocus
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default '67 coronet hearse

Hi, I'm new to the forum. In fact I joined to see if ya'll could help me out.

I wondered if anyone one knew anything about the car in the subject heading?
It was my dad's first car. His mom worked at a mortuary in Palm Springs, California and baught it off them when it was about a year old. All I know about it is there was about 100 of them made, and ten of them went to surrounding areas of California. As far as I know it's the only one left.

If anybody has info. or can help me find out anything about it, it would be much appretiated

Thankx
David

Old 11-28-2008, 08:50 AM
dr.poormann
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default i own that hearse now i just bought it a few months back

hay guy Ive researched this vehicle hard it sounds like the one your talking about but the numbers are alot lower than 100 , abbott and hast the ones that converted it made about 60 to 80 conversions that year and the coronet 440 was not the only model they converted , they did closer to 6 to 10 of the coronet's . this one was two wheels in the grave when i got it . out of date out of state reg sitting for years. and the work that someone did on it just about kept it there and could of put me in the grave as well. and from what i had herd it was bought from the mortuary about 3 years after they got it. and from talking to someone at the professional car association it was the only one that is known the have the striped back widow and there is one other coronet hearse known to still exist of that year .

Quick Reply: '67 coronet hearse