Dodge Classics Have a pre-muscle era car? How about an old pickup truck? Talk classic automobiles within.

'53 Dodge Coronet Info?

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2007, 04:34 PM
28hopup
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default '53 Dodge Coronet Info?

Hello,

A guy I kinda know has a 1953 Dodge Coronet 2-door that he's rebuilding. I have not seen the car, nor have any pictures (yet). He is computer-challenged, so he doesn't know how to surf for info. Do you have any recommendations as to who he should contact for sources on sheetmetal, interior, and drivetrain? Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.

TIA!

Bill Jr.
28HopUp

Old 05-20-2007, 03:52 AM
Shelbyfan
Professional
Default RE: '53 Dodge Coronet Info?

http://allpar.com/

Old 05-22-2007, 01:16 AM
TeeWJay426
Record Breaker

Best thing he could do is start out by getting Hemmings, Old Cars Weekly, Cars & Parts, and start scouring the ads with phone in hand.... the mechanical stuff for the 50's cars is still fairly easy to come by if you know who to go to, but body stuff will be tough... probably have to find someone parting one and refurbish whatever he can get his hands on.

Old 06-14-2007, 12:28 PM
SatanStealth

[align=left]Hey here are some pictures of mine... hopefully give u an idea... i have a newer GM front end... so i have power brakes, steering and it handles like a top... also i have a 360 V8 sitting between the frame rails what else i have is the tail-lights frenched, and the rear wheel well looks like the front one instead of covering up half of the tire... but hopefully the pictures uploaded i haven't done this before.. and if u need some more or they didn't show up send me an e-mail or leave your address here..
~Woody
willy101ranger@hotmail.com
[/align]

Quick Reply: '53 Dodge Coronet Info?