Dodge Dakota The tough, mid size pickup, the Dodge Dakota. The Dodge Dakota has everything the big boys do with a mid size truck price.
View Poll Results: A poll
Crazy4x4RT
100.00%
User2006
0%
Night_Runner
0%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll

Dakota of the month

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2008, 02:36 PM
lghtngblt02
The RAM Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 22 Likes on 10 Posts
Default RE: Dakota of the month

Good job guys

Old 06-07-2008, 12:21 PM
mb18
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yes, congratulations to all the nominees. They were some really good trucks this month...and was a very tough choice.

Old 06-16-2008, 01:04 AM
turbot_bird
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ORIGINAL: User2006

Thanks guys, everyone had nice trucks. Im a fan of 4x4 myself, and plan on getting one once my r/t is paid off. I need a streettruck and an offroad truck, best of both worlds.

But as for me being nominated for the ToTM Area.. im going to pass it on to Crazy, I dont accept ToTM nominations anymore, on this site its a joke and waste of time and i always get into a flame war, CTDs Owners love creating 1post new member accounts and spamming votes, 3 times in a row i got beat the same way, by 1 post votes who just signed up to vote, i post at 5 diffrent forums, and never asked another forum to vote for me. They see a dakota winning and they somehow figure out a way to swing the polls. One of the nicest Dodge Dakota R/Ts around with unique parts was beat by a CTD in no way had a chance and ONLY won because they REOPENED the polls for last minute votes.. pathetic.. so thats it..
Thats why I stay out of it.

Quick Reply: Dakota of the month