Dodge Dakota The tough, mid size pickup, the Dodge Dakota. The Dodge Dakota has everything the big boys do with a mid size truck price.

Some Pictures Of our Dakota Sport

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2005 | 03:37 PM
|3|ackAc|D
|
Record Breaker
Default Some Pictures Of our Dakota Sport

so like a couple weeks ago some dude at the ranch hit our dakota. it was a hit and run and it happend at our ranch.. which is far from people..

here are the pics

and today i went to the autobody shop to check on it

sorry if pictures suck. i took them with my camara phone..

anyways... my mom is kinda pissed off because the insurance wont pay for a NEW bed but it will pay for the old one to get repaired.. which kinda sucks cuz my mom was hopeing to get a new bed......

oh well... i wish i could put a nice axx suspension and take it out to the bajas... this truck looks mean :P

ps: this truck was used as a daily driver to take to the ranch and back, 10 miles dirt road, pot holes and stuff mostly off road hills. im suprized it lasted this long.. .

its an 01 Dakota Sport QC 4x4 all the time, with option to lock diffs, and it has the v8 5.9L magnum. pretty sweet truck.

it has currently 175K miles on it and were planning to rebuild the motor.. anybody know of any rebuilt kits for that motor?

Old 03-28-2005 | 12:24 AM
CYCLONE_06
Veteran
Default RE: Some Pictures Of our Dakota Sport

Hmmm... Looks like a rough hit, but it could have been way worse. Hope it gets fixed. As for your rebuild kit, talk to John Mercedes. His e mail is info@southeastperformance.com and tell him Wayne Hebb from Maryland sent you.

~CYCLONE_06

Quick Reply: Some Pictures Of our Dakota Sport