Dodge Dakota The tough, mid size pickup, the Dodge Dakota. The Dodge Dakota has everything the big boys do with a mid size truck price.

-More 2005 4.7L Dak Parts Installed! Gibson and Fastman-

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2005, 01:39 AM
DakInBlack
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default -More 2005 4.7L Dak Parts Installed! Gibson and Fastman-

Well, I've been doing some wrenching since I last posted and boy have the new parts made a difference. In addition to the True Flow intake kit I posted about, I've installed a Fastman 68mm TB, Gibson SS headers and a Gibson SS Single Side cat-back. Guys, I urge you, if you can replace that stock exhaust system immediately, it makes all the difference. The restriction in those exhaust manifolds and the three mufflers of the stock system REALLY hold both the performance and sound of this truck back. Now that I have those parts installed, and installation was a cinch, the truck sounds incredible, feels incredible and the performance has been significantly improved. Aesthetic mods I've done so far are M/T Classic II's in 16x8 wrapped in BF Goodrich All Terrain T/A KO's in 265/70R16, and a RealTruck Tonneau. I have one other thing I think I want to do and then I'm done, check out my other post.

Old 08-15-2005, 10:06 PM
DakotaStone
Champion
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: -More 2005 4.7L Dak Parts Installed! Gibson and Fastman-

Thanks for the notice. I'll look into it also.

Quick Reply: -More 2005 4.7L Dak Parts Installed! Gibson and Fastman-