Dodge Dakota The tough, mid size pickup, the Dodge Dakota. The Dodge Dakota has everything the big boys do with a mid size truck price.

95 dakota 5.7

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2015 | 11:58 AM
newtodark
|
Lightbulb 95 dakota 5.7

well hello all. im new to this site. i just bought a 95 kota 5.7 auto trans. the truck ran grate and now seems to have started having some issues. all witch i have no idea of. it is rough at idle and has loss of power. truck has 16000 on her. i was told by seller it was daily ready never fails. oh well i did a basic tune up due to age of parts. new parts are ; cap ,rotor , wires , plugs , air filer, and a treatment of seafoam as well. in tank and through vac intake port. i did some looking around on here and saw that the power splice was an issue. i did open the harness up and all the concoctions are solid and not cause it to die out while wiggling it. i am lost. any info or trouble shooting info would be grate. as today is the olny time i have to mess with it. would love to have this lil monster running right.

Old 02-21-2015 | 12:10 PM
newtodark
|
Default correction

it has the 5.2 slt model

Old 02-21-2015 | 12:41 PM
jkeaton
DF Admin

I can't understand what you are saying. Take a few minutes and edit your post so it is readable. Yes. I am the grammar police.

Quick Reply: 95 dakota 5.7