Dodge Dakota The tough, mid size pickup, the Dodge Dakota. The Dodge Dakota has everything the big boys do with a mid size truck price.

superchip!

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2006 | 09:38 PM
sprtsfrk
|
Default superchip!

I want to put a superchip into my dakota now. I work in an autoshop and this guy had a dakota same year and everything as my truck, superchip, dual exhaust, k&n air intake, headers. man was it fast and sounded great! id like to get one, but cant find anything except the programmer. is that the same thing?

Old 09-20-2006 | 03:10 PM
Chris
Record Breaker
Default RE: superchip!

superchips is a company that produces programmers. i believe they used to make actual chips, but i dont know if they do anymore. the programmer is what you would want anyway! you can adjust fuel/air ratios, timing, check and reset engine codes and put it back to stock at any time. go to their website for more details. www.superchips.com

Old 06-03-2013 | 06:56 AM
bigdaddyaragon13

got a 2000 dodge dakota with the 4.7 manual nv 3500 and it keeps popping out of gear, ive tried to look the problem up online and can see that im not the only one have this issue, but cant seem to find out what the problem is. Of course the warrrenty is out on the vehicle so .. anyone got any help with this??

Old 06-03-2013 | 08:51 AM
Tom A
Section Moderator

Originally Posted by bigdaddyaragon13
got a 2000 dodge dakota with the 4.7 manual nv 3500 and it keeps popping out of gear, ive tried to look the problem up online and can see that im not the only one have this issue, but cant seem to find out what the problem is. Of course the warrrenty is out on the vehicle so .. anyone got any help with this??
You might try starting your own thread in the second generation section.

Quick Reply: superchip!